Amelia Benjamin wins a $1000 scholarship.
Major Alarm, Inc. is very involved in community support, giving back as much as possible.
Major Alarm, Inc is proud to award a scholarship to Amelia Benjamin from the Forestville 4H club in the amount of $1000. Amelia will be attending SRJC in the fall majoring in animal sciences. We are proud of Amelia and all of the hard work she has put into 4H and her scholastic pursuits!
Our owner, Steve Ameral, recently joined the 4-H Foundation board of directors and looks forward to assisting with many upcoming fundraising opportunities for this great organization! He has supported 4-H for many years now and is proud to give his time and serve the foundation in this capacity. We hope you can join us at upcoming events to help support this fantastic organization and what it brings to our community and our youth! You can visit their Facebook Page at the 4-H Foundation of Sonoma County Facebook Page.
Major Alarm, Inc. is a very family oriented business and the community is our extended family. Giving back to the community is important and we try and do so where it can make a difference. Making a positive impact is not the only reason for giving to the community, but also to strengthen it, meet others, share expertise, and more. A few ways Major Alarm, Inc. gives to the community, but not all by any means, include the following:
- Sonoma County Fire Victims – including one year free monitoring at new residence, as well as assistance in relocating.
- Liberty Elementary – donation to assist in rebuilding their playground area.
- Analy High School – every year donating to their Project Grad
- St Joseph Health – helping to fund Hospice Services
- Cal Ripkin Little League Baseball – Sponsoring two baseball teams.
- Solano Mustangs Cheer Association – product donation for auction
- Rohnert Park Soccer Club
- California Deer Association