The appropriate candidate will provide:
- Technical support and expertise on new installations, commissioning of projects, and customer service on existing Fire and Intrusion systems.
- Train and mentor lower tier field personnel for the continued success and growth of the company.
- Technical assistance to the Sales Team.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications and schematics.
Education, training, and experience:
The appropriate candidate must provide:
- Self motivation, desire for success, and customer satisfaction.
- 3 or more years of fire and security alarm industry experience in installation, commissioning, service, and design.
- CCTV Experience a plus.
- PC literate, able to use standard MS Office products. IT networking knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work off ladders, and lift 75lbs. unassisted.
- Valid CA drivers license with clean driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screening required
- Strong work ethic and professional appearance. Design, install, and service alarm systems, central station monitoring equipment, access control systems and monitoring cameras.
- Apply professional standards
- Produce high-quality work
- Use safe operating procedures in the workplace Produce clear, concise and complete documentation.
- Apply effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Appreciate the need to maintain expertise through continued education
To Apply, send your resume and salary history to
Please fill out our application, print and return to us.